Content marketing is a process of planning, creating and publishing valuable content to reach your target audience in order increase brand awareness while also increasing sales. The goal of this strategy isn’t just about getting traffic – it’s building relationships with customers through natural interactions that lead them towards purchasing products or services from you!
To be successful, your content should consistently offer valuable information to an engaged audience. This is what makes it so different from traditional marketing tactics like TV ads (with puppies) or radio spots; with content you’ll have a much higher chance of reaching people where they are already spending time – on their phones during breakfast hangover podcasts (or maybe even while waiting in line at Starbucks).
The reason businesses invest heavily into this strategy isn’t just because we know our customers want high quality material but also as evidence that such investments pay off when executed well. If you have not engaged with a content marketing agency in the past, or you are not currently satisfied with your current content strategy, then give is a call!
Why is content marketing in Miami important?
- Educate your leads and prospects about the products and services you offer
- Boost conversions
- Build relationships between your customers and business that result in increased loyalty
- Show your audience how your products and services solve their challenges
- Create a sense of community around your brand
SEO gets a lot easier when you approach it with the goal of creating the best piece of content on the web for a topic. That means putting in the work, understanding people, and legitimately wanting to help them. That means giving up the hacks, the spam, and the corner-cutting. If you want to build something sustainable, you need to build a brand. And you don’t build a brand by cutting corners.
Kirk Musick, MS, MBA, CEO @ ZINC Digital of Miami
Here are the most interesting content marketing statistics we think you should know.
- 82% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing, 10% report not using content marketing, and 8% are unsure if their company uses content marketing (HubSpot).
- 43% of B2B marketers have a documented content marketing strategy, and 60% of the most successful B2B marketers have a documented content marketing strategy (Content Marketing Institute).
- 69% of marketers actively invest time in SEO (HubSpot).
- 60% of marketers report that content marketing generates demand/leads. In addition, 70% of marketers say that content marketing helps to educate the audience, and 60% say that it helps build loyalty with existing clients/customers (CMI).
- Video is the primary form of marketing media being created in 2021, followed by blogs (used by more than half of marketing teams), then infographics (HubSpot).
- 73% of people admit to skimming blog posts, while 27% consume them thoroughly (HubSpot).
- 71% of marketers say that targeting strategic keywords is their top SEO tactic (HubSpot).
- 51% of the businesses that invest in content marketing publish content every day (The Manifest).
- Although 32% of respondents say they are overwhelmed by the amount of content available, a majority (44%) say they typically consume three to five pieces of content before engaging with a vendor (DemandGen).
- 69% of respondents prefer to learn about a product or service from a short video. 18% prefer to read a text-based article, website, or post. 4% prefer to view an infographic. 3% prefer to download an ebook or manual. 3% prefer to attend a webinar or pitch. 2% prefer to receive a sales call or demo (Wyzowl).
- 81% of marketers view content as a core business strategy (CMI).